Job Vacancy - Receptionist
Practice Receptionist (will consider – job share)
Hours – Full time
Salary – Dependant on experience and skills
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN PRIMARY CARE IS DESIRABLE
Due to expansion of our team, we are looking for an enthusiastic, well-motivated, hardworking individual with excellent customer service and communication skills to join our friendly and busy surgery team. You will be required to work at either of our sites as highlighted in the staff rota. Notice of shifts and where you will be based will be given in advance.
The role will involve:
- Delivering excellent communication to patients via the telephone and face to face
- Booking appointments using Emis within the surgery and via the cross-organisational booking system.
- Liaising with patients in a confidential manner
- Updating clinical records as appropriate
- Clinical coding
- Workflow optimisation
- Generating blood forms
- Summarising medical records
- General administration tasks; registering patients, deducting patients
You will need very good organisational skills, have the ability to prioritise and work under pressure with initiative. Excellent IT skills are required.
You must be flexible and able to cover holidays/sickness as and when required in addition to regular shifts.
Training will be provided dependant on level of skills.
Please submit a CV to: email@example.com
Practice visits can be arranged in advance: Please contact Lorraine Bohannon to arrange – 01704 878661